Key Features and Benefits
Online Banking through Intuit’s QuickBooks® software provides a single platform for the most effective and efficient way to conduct and simultaneously record banking activity and manage your finances and investments. In addition, since the banking functionality of QuickBooks® and the Internet are completely integrated, you will be able to enjoy the flexibility and convenience of checking your balances, transferring funds, paying bills and viewing previous transactional activity from your home, office or while traveling 24 hours a day via either the QuickBooks® or Internet platform.
Here are just some of the other benefits and features:
- Convenient – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® – instead of typing them in by hand.
- Timesaver – QuickBooks® data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- Easy – QuickBooks® files may be automatically opened from within QuickBooks®, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Conduct activity such as track financial activity in one central location.
- Download transactions directly into the QuickBooks® and create insightful financial reports.
- Stay organized and on top of your business.
- Simplify tax preparation.
- The cost of Online Banking through QuickBooks® is $12.95 a month for Online Banking through QuickBooks®.
To get started you’ll need a user id and password to the Business side of Online Banking. Once you’re signed in, click on the QuickBooks® link under the Account Services tab. Once you’ve accepted the Terms & Conditions you’re all set!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-863-2265 or if you’re looking for technical support, call 800-758-0080.