Commercial Equipment Leasing
Quick & Easy Equipment Financing for Your Business
Leasing is an alternative way to purchase equipment to help your business grow and operate more efficiently.
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, CenterState offers a variety of lease options to help you purchase new and previously owned equipment.
Leasing offers advantages that owning does not. Improve financial ratios, increase cash flow and conserve your cash.
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of equipment purchased or financed during the tax year. This benefit also applies if you lease the equipment under a capital lease structure. This means that if you buy (lease or finance) a piece of equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income.
Keep pace with technology by creating lease terms that match the useful life of the equipment.
Consider these Lease Options
Before you get started, consider the unique needs of your business, how long you plan to use the equipment, and whether the equipment may become obsolete due to new technologies or from regular wear and tear. Your plans for equipment will help determine the best lease structure for you (operating lease or capital lease). All leasing options are subject to credit approval, and offered through a third party relationship.
- You make lower monthly payments on the equipment you use for a certain amount of time.
- Once the term of the lease is complete, you can either return the equipment, purchase it, or renew the lease at its fair market rental.
- Retain ownership of the equipment
- Take advantage of the depreciation deductions when filing your taxes.
- The full equipment cost is paid over the term of the lease, and at the end of the lease term, you own the equipment for a nominal purchase price ($1.00 buyout)
Lease Line of Credit / Lease Guidance Line
- A pre-approved guidance facility to provide 100% financing for multiple equipment needs over an extended period of time. Both operating and capital lease options are available. A lease line of credit allows you to purchase the equipment you need anytime over a specified period of time, i.e., 12 months and put each acquisition under a separate lease schedule.
Bring the Benefits of a Leasing Program to Your Business
No Down Payment
Leasing Provides 100% Financing.
Overcome budget limitations
Leasing can help overcome capital budget constraints.
Leasing protects you... from equipment becoming obsolete due to new or changing technology.
Allows for upgrades for additional equipment to meet your changing needs.
We can finance “soft-costs” in the lease, such as installation, training, shipping, etc.
Seasonal, monthly or quarterly payments are available to match your cash flow cycle.
Did You Know?
Did you know that almost any type of equipment that you can purchase can also be leased? Check out the examples below of business equipment leasing.
- Construction: Bulldozers, Cranes, Compactors, Excavators
- Energy: Back-up Generators, Security Systems
- Industrial & Manufacturing: Production, Injection, Textile Machines
- Material Handling Equipment: Forklifts, Conveyors, Platform Lifts
- Medical Equipment: CTs, Dental and Optical Equipment, Heart Monitors, X-Ray
- Office Equipment: Furniture, Telecommunications, Labeling, Postage
- Printing/Publishing: Binders, Cutters, Presses, Typesetting