We Believe in Community: The Story of CenterState Bank of Florida NA
CenterState Bank was started by a group of bankers and entrepreneurs over 25 years ago with the strong belief that a partnership and the support of the local communities is the key to the success of a community bank.
Our Holding Company, CenterState Banks, Inc. is headquartered in Davenport, Florida. The company, formed in June 2000, operates 57 banking centers and 4 loan production offices, and as of December 2014 maintains approximately $3.7 billion in assets and $3.1 billion in deposits.
During 2014, the company acquired Gulfstream Business Bank in Stuart, Florida and First Southern Bank in Boca Raton, Florida. Since 2009, our Board of Directors and Management have utilized our strong capital levels and financial stability, positioning the bank to acquire numerous financial institutions.
- Ocala National Bank
- Olde Cypress Community Bank
- Independent National Bank
- Community National Bank of Bartow
- Central Florida State Bank
- First Guaranty Bank and Trust Company of Jacksonville
- TD Bank Branches in Putnam County, Florida
- Federal Trust Acquisition from The Hartford Insurance Company
- Gulfstream Business Bank
- First Southern Bank