CenterState Bank has the depth of knowledge and the products and services to meet your needs.
Supporting Your Association’s Financial Strength
CenterState Bank understands that running the day-to-day operations of a Homeowners Association can be very demanding. Your transactions are detailed, time sensitive, and require your complete attention. We at CenterState Bank want you to be able to focus on your business while we focus on helping you with the banking.
Dedicated Support for the HOA Industry
CenterState Bank’s Treasury Services Team is dedicated to serving the HOA industry. Our representatives are active in providing educational opportunities for managers and board members along with being involved with industry organizations to keep up to date on the issues facing your industry today. This depth of knowledge and our best in class service is what sets CenterState Bank apart.
We offer a variety of accounts designed specifically for Homeowner’s Associations
- No minimum deposit requirement to open this account with a $5,000.00 minimum daily balance (If balance requirements are not met, a $15 monthly maintenance fee will apply)
- Enjoy 250 free items per month to include checks paid, checks deposited, ACH debits and ACH credits, POS debits, POS credits and ATM debits.
- You’ll also be able to have up to $10,000 currency deposited per month free
Association Analysis Checking
- $50 minimum deposit to open the account
- $15.00 monthly maintenance fee.
- Transaction item charges of $0.14 per item includes checks paid, $0.10 for checks deposited not drawn on us and $0.09 for checks deposited drawn on us, $0.12 for ACH debits and ACH credits, POS debits, POS credits, and ATM debits. Fee for currency deposited – $.50 per $1,000.
Association Interest Checking
- No minimum deposit requirement to open this account with a $10,000.00 minimum daily balance (If balance requirements are not met, a $15 monthly maintenance fee will apply)
- Enjoy 500 free items per month to include checks paid, checks deposited, ACH debits and ACH credits, POS debits, POS credits and ATM debits.
Association Money Market
- No monthly maintenance fee with $2,500 minimum daily balance (If balance requirements are not met, a $15 monthly maintenance fee will apply)
- Six withdrawals allowed per month. ($12 fee will apply to additional withdrawals)
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open the account
CenterState is committed to key industry organizations and are proud to be members of:
- Treasure Coast Communities Association
- Florida Community Association Journal
- FLCAJ Readers’ Choice Platinum Award Recipient 2014
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
Effective and Secure Funds Management
CenterState Bank provides up-to-the-minute information on your financial transactions along with the tools you need to manage payables and receivables. These include:
- Lock Box Services
- Online Cash Management Services
- Remote Deposit Capture
- ACH Origination
- Real Time Information Reporting
- Account Alerts
- Multi-user management controls and audit features
Helps stop check fraud by matching the checks presented for payment with your daily issue file.
Payee Verify Positive Pay
Our more robust check fraud product allows us to match check numbers, amounts, and payee information. Ask one of our representative about this option.
Dual control and Out-of Band
Authentication of wire transfers and ACH transactions.
ACH fraud protection
Blocks all ACH transactions or allows for the creation of filters that specify only those ACH payments you approve for payment.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service for the HOA and Property Management Industry or for more information, please contact your local branch or commercial banker. You may also contact our Treasury Management Services Group between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday at (855) 577-2972.