When is the conversion to the new Online Banking platform?
The first day the new and updated system will be available is September 15th, 2016.
Will my User ID and Password be the same?
Your user ID will not change, but the first time you log in to the new system, you will use a temporary password consisting of the last four of your personal social security number followed by the last four of your personal phone number. If you need assistance with your login information please contact our customer care center at 855-863-2265.
Will the Business Online Banking website address change?
Yes, this will change. Please make sure to remove any favorites you may have saved to the direct login page of our current online banking platform, as the link will be different for our new online banking platform. You will access the log in area from the home page www.CenterStateBank.com in the top right corner, as you do currently.
Will I need to reestablish my Quickbooks/Quicken® connection?
Yes, if you currently have Quickbooks/Quicken® the connection will need to be disconnected and then reestablished.
Will I need to schedule my Bill Payments or Accounts Transfers earlier?
No, all bill payments and/or transfers will go out as scheduled. These services will not be interrupted.
Will I need to setup my Bill Pay payees again?
Unless you have been contacted by us, all the bill payees will transfer over to the new online banking platform.
Will I need to download the Mobile App again?
Yes, if you use our Mobile App you will need to download the newest version of our app from the Apple or Google store.
What new features can I expect with the Online Banking platform upgrade?
- Industry-leading security
- Account Alerts that give you the ability to receive emails and/or text messages, which provide you with real-time balance and transaction information.
- Easy Pay is a bill pay feature that allows you to easily transfer funds to another person at a different financial institution.
- Unlinked Account Transfers – If you need to transfer funds to another customer at CenterState Bank you can easily do that by following the instructions under the Unlinked Account Transfers Tab.
- New and improved Mobile App. You can access the mobile application to log into the mobile website with no installation or setup. Alternately, the downloadable Mobile App is available for Apple and Android devices. If you currently have Mobile Banking, you will need to download our new application.
- Coming soon – enhanced eStatement capabilities. You will soon have 36 months of statement history versus the current 12 months. You will also receive notices via eStatements. Watch for more info on these enhancements!