CenterState Bank knows the importance of staying connected. Securely access your accounts from your home computer in the comfort of your own home. We don’t want you to miss out on another moment.
CenterState Bank’s Bill Payer service is the fast, easy and secure way to pay and manage your bills online. By using CenterState Bank’s Bill Payer service, you can schedule your bills to be paid at a specific time each month. As long as there are available funds in your checking account, your account will be automatically debited for the bills you select to be paid.
- Pay bills from one secure website with one password
- Save money—no more stamps, checks or envelopes
- Pick the payment date that works best for you—like payday
- Make payments to any Company or Person with a U.S. mailing address
- Choose the amount and frequency—choose one-time, recurring or auto pay options
- View payment activity—up to 24 months
- Protect against unauthorized transactions and late fees
- Set reminders for bills
- Reduce paper clutter and manage your finances more efficiently
Person to Person (Popmoney®)
Popmoney® is a person to person payment feature that allows you to conveniently send, receive and request money with an email address, mobile phone number or account number, eliminating the need for checks and cash. Looking for a fast, easy and safe way to pay your pals? How about your babysitter or lawn service? With Popmoney® you can send, request or receive money from another person, all through our Mobile Banking smartphone apps or your CenterState Bank Online Bill Pay account.
Questions? View our Popmoney® FAQs
If you haven’t already, register for Online Banking.
To register for CenterState Bank’s Online Banking, please visit a local branch. Click here for a listing of branch locations. For assistance please call CenterState Bank’s Customer Care Center at 855-863-BANK.