Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Online Banking cost me?
IT’S FREE! CenterState Bank’s Online Banking is a free service provided to all CenterState Bank Customers.
What features and functionality does CenterState Bank’s Online Banking System offer?
- Safe and Secure access to your CenterState Bank accounts
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to unlinked CenterState Bank accounts
- Transfer Funds to individuals through the Easy Pay feature
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Browser
- Mobile Apps (Apple and Android) – the Mobile Application is new and will require you download the new App from your App Store.
- SMS Text Banking
- Integrated bill payment and e-Bills
- End-to-end payment guarantee (ACH payments under $25,000.00 only)
- Expedited payments (small fee applies)
- Advanced security and fraud detection solutions
- Multi-factor authentication, RSA (vendor that supports secure online banking authentication)
- Self-service consumer features
- Manage your personal information
- Create users and manage user entitlements
- Integrated stop payments
- Access to eStatements
- Enhanced Alerts
- Mobile Deposit
If I am not currently an Online Banking user, how do I register?
To register for CenterState Bank’s Online Banking, please visit a local branch. Click here for a listing of branch locations. For assistance please call CenterState Bank’s Customer Care Team at 844-510-9464.
Does Center State Bank offer a Mobile Online Banking Application?
Yes, CenterState Bank offers Mobile Applications for Apple (iOS) and Android devices. If you decide to use the downloadable application, you should visit your device’s application store to locate CenterState Bank’s Mobile App.
Is there a charge for the CenterState Bank Mobile App?
No, the application is free to download from your application store.
How do I access CenterState Bank’s Mobile Banking application?
Accessing Mobile Banking is as easy as opening the browser on your internet-enabled mobile device and navigating to https://www.centerstatebank.com. Once the page loads, you can login to the mobile website by entering your Online Banking User ID and password. If you chose to use the downloadable application, you should visit your device’s application store to locate CenterState Bank’s Mobile App.
Does the Online Banking Application Support SMS Text Banking?
Yes, SMS Text Banking is available and can be easily setup in the Profile section of Online Banking.
Does CenterState Bank’s Online Banking System Support Quicken and QuickBooks?
Yes, Quicken and QuickBooks Direct Connect are supported.
Does CenterState Banks Online Banking System support Money HQ?
No, Money HQ is not supported in the Online Banking System. The CenterState Bank Online Banking system offers the following:
- Allows for external transfers via bill pay
- Offers Account Alerts
- No monthly fee
- Personal Finance Manager
- View monthly account balances and averages over 3 months
- View categorized spending history to see where their money goes
- Auto-categorization as well as consumer defined categories
- Savings goals with charts and alerts to track progress
- Budgeting tools with charts to visually represent progress toward a consumer defined budget
- Income statement information such as income, expenses, and net income
- Cash flow data
- The new OLB platform does not allow for Aggregation of Account Balances; however, this is an enhancement that will come later in the year.
Can I add Comments to Transfers and Bill Payments?
Yes, comments can be added to both transfers and bill payments. Any comments that are added to your transactions are retained in Online Banking and will be visible in your Online Banking Transaction History and included on your Statement and-eStatement. Comments are NOT sent to payees.
Will I have the ability to update my own user profile?
Yes, you have the ability to update your Username, Password, Address, Phone numbers, e-mail information, Security Questions and Personal Image.
Will I have the ability to setup users for my account as well as entitlements for each user?
Yes, you have the ability to assign users to your accounts and assignee each user their entitlements (i.e. level of access and transaction limits)
Does the CenterState Bank Online Banking System Support Alerts?
The Online Banking system supports Enhanced Alerts, giving you the ability to have alert messages sent to your e-mail address and or any mobile device that supports SMS texting. The Alerts Service allows you to request and receive messages about your account(s). You may receive Alerts via email address, subject to the terms and conditions of your Internet service provider(s). Note: If you had alerts setup on the previous Online Banking system, you will be required to enroll and setup alerts on the new Online Banking system.
Each Alert will be effective after you establish a Subscription to the Alert(s) you want by visiting the Alerts Service on the Home menu. You accept that each Alert may not be encrypted, and may include limited information pertaining to your account(s).
Receipt of each Alert may be delayed, or prevented by factor(s) affecting your Internet service provider, and such other relevant entities. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of any Alert and will not be liable for losses or damages arising from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or wrong delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate content in an Alert; (c) your use or reliance on the contents of any Alert for any purposes.
What if I have questions or problems?
If your questions are account or transaction related, please contact your local branch. You may also email us and we will gladly call you at your convenience. But remember that account numbers should not be included in email correspondence. CenterState Bank is unable to provide support for the installation of your computer’s hardware or software; nor is CenterState Bank liable for any technical support it does provide. If you have additional questions regarding your hardware or software, we recommend consulting your user’s manuals or contacting the manufacturer of your hardware or software.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact CenterState Bank’s Customer Care Team at:
Online Banking/e-Services/Customer Service (Mon-Fri 7 am – 6 pm) – 855-863-2265 or Email
Online Banking (Consumer) – After Hours – 844-510-9464