Online Banking through Intuit’s Quicken® software provides a single platform for the most effective and efficient way to conduct and simultaneously record banking activity and manage your finances and investments. In addition, since the banking and bill payment functionality of Quicken® and the Internet are completely integrated, you will be able to enjoy the flexibility and convenience of checking your balances, transferring funds, paying bills and viewing previous transactional activity from your home, office or while traveling 24 hours a day via either the Quicken® or Internet platform.
Every time you want to reconcile your accounts, you log into your CenterState Bank Online Banking and manually download a Quicken®-compatible file to your computer. Then you simply import the downloaded file into Quicken®.
- Is provided free of service charge
- Allows you to keep a close hand on all steps of the process, including the transfer of information from the bank to Quicken®.
- Ability to download statements with specific date ranges.
Our Quicken® WebConnect is available if you have a CenterState Bank Online Banking Account.
- Log in to your CenterState Online Banking application via your computer
- Select the Personal Settings link at the top of the page
- Click on the Intuit Tab
- Select WebConnect
- Next Select the Account and Date Range you wish to download
- Finally, Import the file into your Quicken®.
If you haven’t already, register for Online Banking
To register for CenterState Bank’s Online Banking, please visit a local branch. Click here for a listing of branch locations. For assistance please call CenterState Bank’s Customer Care Team at 855-863-2265 or if you’re looking for technical support, call 844-510-9464.