Personal Savings & Money Market Solutions
Find the right option for your savings plan.
Personal Savings, Money Markets & CD’s
CenterState can help you save for the future! Whether you’re saving for something special or creating an extra fund for when you need it the most, an interest-bearing account can help you prepare for the future.
Please select one of the following calculator links for assistance:
Saving Makes Sense
Grow your savings with our debit card round up program!
- When you use your debit card, we’ll round up your purchase to the nearest dollar amount and transfer the difference to your designated Savings Account.
- The round-up transactions from your purchases are aggregated and transferred once per day from your Checking Account to your Savings Account.
- There is no fee to participate in this Program.
- The Program is available for all Personal Checking Accounts, excluding Health Savings Accounts.
- You may cancel your participation in the Program at any time.
Visit a Branch to Sign Up
- No monthly maintenance fee with $300 minimum daily balance. A $3 monthly maintenance fee applies if the balance requirement is not met.
- No monthly maintenance fee for minor accounts (under 18 with parent or guardian).
- Interest earned on collected balance.
- Six withdrawals allowed per month. A $2 fee applies for each withdrawal in excess of three per month.
Money Market Account
- You can earn a competitive rate of interest on the collected balance in your account based on balance tiers.
- No monthly maintenance fee with $2,000 minimum daily balance OR
- No monthly maintenance fee with $5,000 average daily balance.* If balance requirements are not met, a $12 monthly maintenance fee will apply.
- Six withdrawals allowed per month. A $10 fee applies for each withdrawal in excess of six.
*The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is statement cycle.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
We offer rates & terms to fit your financial needs. For our best rate on CDs, visit your local branch for more details or contact us and one of our team members will be happy to contact you.
- Option to roll interest earned back into CD
- Option to transfer interest to another CenterState Bank account at no charge
- $500 minimum opening deposit
Certificate of Deposit Benefits
Select a Certificate of Deposit term and earn a fixed rate of return
You can choose a term as short as 3 months or as long as 60 months. With a CD, you’ll always know exactly what interest rate you’ll receive during the term. You can easily roll your CD over at the end of its term to keep your savings growing. Interest is compounded, credited monthly, and can be withdrawn monthly without penalty.
Reward your patience with a better interest rate on your Certificate of Deposit
With a CD, you commit the amount you want to save for a specified period of time and lock in your rate at account opening*. CD’s may come with the benefit of higher interest rates than our traditional savings accounts. CD’s may be used for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
*Note that there are penalties for early withdrawal.
A Certificate of Deposit offers peace of mind
Like CenterState Bank savings accounts, CDs have the security of FDIC insurance. The base coverage amount is $250,000 for each depositor for all combined deposits in the same bank. However, if you have joint and individual accounts, you and your spouse may be eligible for additional coverage.
You decide what to do when your Certificate of Deposit matures
You will have a grace period to renew or close the account. We’ll be sure to notify you in advance of when the CD matures. If we change the type, term or other features of your CD, we’ll notify you about the change in the maturity notice.
Health Savings Account
A CenterState Health Savings Account (HSA) is a great way to help you pay for qualified medical expenses that are not covered by your high deductible health plan. An HSA enables you to save for your health care deductible while taking advantage of tax savings.
- Personalized HSA Debit Card for qualified purchase
- Unlimited Debit Card Transactions
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Bill Payment Capability
Explore HSA Account
Note: Using your HSA card for ATM withdrawals or non-qualified expenses is not permitted.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Traditional, Roth and SEP IRA account options
- $500 minimum opening deposit
Find a CenterState Bank Near You