Online Cash Management (OCM)
Online Cash Management (OCM) allows you to delegate authority and assign specific user permissions so the appropriate employees in your organization are able to monitor all deposit transactions in a secure environment.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture eliminates the need to personally bring check deposits to the bank. Your staff will simply scan checks with a special check scanner and transmit your deposits to the bank. Benefits Include:
- More secure deposit process (including dual control capabilities)
- Improved availability of funds by depositing checks the same day they are received
- Detailed online reporting of check information and deposit activity
- Check images included in deposit reports – eliminating the need to copy checks.
- 6:00 pm EST deposit deadline at your office on every banking day
- Reduces company liability by eliminating the need for employees to transport checks to the bank
- Eliminates the risk of checks being lost in transit
Remote Image Cash Letter
Automate your deposit process by transmitting Image Cash Letters to CenterState electronically using your company’s own imaging hardware and software. In addition, you will reduce costs, time delays and risks associated with employees transporting paper checks to the bank.
Lockbox Banking Services are designed to improve efficiency and cash flow by accelerating the processing of payments received from customers. This is accomplished by directing customer payments to a Post Office box that is maintained by CenterState Bank. Contents from the Post Office Box will be collected each day, and the payments/items will be processed according to your specifications. Checks are deposited directly into your account. Because we are using an image based system, complete details, including images, are available to your accounting staff shortly after we have completed processing your work. Benefits include:
- Reduces mail and processing float time on payments
- Quicker availability of funds
- Reduced personnel costs
- Full image access and archive of daily work
- Automated accounts receivable posting
At CenterState bank, our Merchant Services Team will customize, simplify, and educate you as to what the best solutions might be for your company’s specific credit card processing needs. Our program provides your business with the flexibility to manage and process credit card transactions virtually anywhere. Build your merchant relationship with a trusted community banker that cares! Learn More>>
Cash Vault Services
CenterState Bank has partnered with Loomis to provide a wide range of Cash Vault Services to our clients. Loomis offers online ordering capabilities as well as a one-stop service with integrated cash and check processing. This provides you with powerful information tools to deliver critical insights you can use to consolidate cash and coin inventories, track deposits, and monitor cash usage. Loomis’ armored transportation ensures safe delivery of deposits and secure distribution of cash and coin orders.
CenterState Bank offers a FREE NSF check recovery service through checXchange™. checXchange™ will provide a fully-automated system that greatly improves your cash flow by seamlessly handling bad checks written to your company. checXchange™ will convert returned checks to ACH items and re-present them for payment on strategic dates. Benefits include:
- Removes you from the collection process
- Free 24/7 online reporting tool
- Collected funds are directly deposited into your account on a weekly basis
- Uncollected items may be turned over to a secondary collection agency
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact your local branch or commercial banker. You may also contact our Treasury Management Services Group between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday at 855-577-2972.