Online Cash Management (OCM)
Online Cash Management (OCM) allows you to delegate authority and assign specific user permissions so the appropriate employees in your organization are able to monitor all payables transactions in a secure environment.
Direct Deposit of Payroll
By depositing employees’ pay directly into their accounts, your payroll process is easier, quicker, and much more convenient for both you and your employees. Utilizing payroll information you provide, CenterState Bank electronically transfers your employees’ net payroll into their checking or savings accounts at any bank in the United States. Your employees’ pay is available to them immediately on payday and is accessible at their bank.
Direct Deposit of Payables
Pay vendors electronically through CenterState Bank’s ACH Origination module. This will help protect you against fraud and streamline your payables process.
Direct Deposit of Payroll and Payables eliminates:
- Lost, stolen, or forged checks
- Expenses associated with printing and mailing checks
- The need for cash forecasting
- Public access to company bank account information
- Payroll check reconcilement
The Wire Module in OCM allows you to save time and money by electronically initiating your own wire transfers.
- Multi-layered security protects your account from unauthorized access
- Secondary authorization (Dual Control and Out of Band Authentication) is available
- Ability to create wire templates for recurring transactions
Business Bill Pay
CenterState Bank offers a Business Bill Pay solution through our OCM system that allows you to make payments online, anytime that is convenient for you. You are able to set up multiple users and delegate authority so that you are able to maintain your internal control requirements such as dual control.
CenterState Bank has partnered with Paychex in order to provide our business clients with a comprehensive suite of payroll and employee administration services. Benefits include:
- Choice in how you process payroll — over the phone, email, or online
- Employee pay options such as direct deposit, pre-signed checks, even a paycard program
- Accurate calculation, filing, and payment of federal, state, and local taxes
- Free mobile apps for you and your employees
- Dedicated payroll specialist who serves as your single point of contact
- A 24/7 support team available to help after business hours
Save time and money by paying your employees through a CenterState Bank Visa Payroll Card. No more checks to write or reconcile. You order the employees card from your office and each pay day you ACH their pay directly to the card. Benefits include:
- No more checks to write or reconcile
- Ability to pay all employees electronically
- Employees can access their funds at any ATM or Visa debit merchant
- Employees no longer have check cashing fees
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA)
This service automates the movement of funds between your company’s accounts as items are presented for payment. By automating this function, you are able to maintain separate accounts, such as payroll and payables, and receive statements for activity without the need to manually transfer funds from your Operating Account.
CenterState Bank offers a variety of credit cards to help meet your company’s payment needs.
Business Credit Cards*
CenterState Bank’s Visa Business Credit Card program gives you the purchasing power you need to manage your business. All of our Visa Business Credit Cards give you the flexibility to separate business from personal expenses along with the ability to set spending limits on the employee cards issued. You will also have access to free spending reports. All of these features include the security that comes with every Visa Business Credit Card.
Corporate One Card*
The CenterState Bank One Card helps organizations streamline commercial card programs. It allows businesses, non-profits and government agencies to manage travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses and purchasing programs with a single, more efficient payment solution. Accounts can be set up with travel capabilities, purchasing capabilities or both depending on individual cardholder payment needs. With a one card, your company can:
- Merge T&E and purchasing solutions into one convenient commercial card
- Improve efficiencies throughout the procure-to-pay process
- Save money by reducing the costs associated with paper-based transactions
- Reduce the A/P workload, plus improve control and oversight
*Subject to credit approval
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact your local branch or commercial banker. You may also contact our Treasury Management Services Group between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday at (855) 577-2972.