Why CenterState Bank Merchant Services?
CENTERSTATE BANK WAS FOUNDED ON 5 CORE VALUES:
Local Market Focus, Long Term Horizon,World Class Service, Relationship Banking, and Faith & Family. These core values are upheld by our Sales Officers
and Merchant Services Group.
Your business needs more than a “one size fits all” payment solution.
That’s why we offer a range of choices that can be customized to meet your business needs.
Face to Face Retail
Businesses where the credit card is swiped through the terminal at the time of purchase
Virtual terminal which is a PC with internet
access that can run credit transactions.
- Next-day funding for CenterState Bank account holders for all card types
(Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal)
Point of Sale
- CenterState Bank offers the best solution to meet your business needs
- Mobile processing capabilities via Smartphone, Tablet, and Laptop
- Online virtual-terminal processing
- Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) microchip compatibility
- Convenient terminal-purchase plans available upon approval
- 24/7 U.S.-based merchant support provided by TransFirst for equipment training and troubleshooting
- Transaction processing by TransFirst, the 9th-largest processor in the United States with an A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau
- New product information & technology
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Assistance
- Merchant Application submission via your local Sales Officer
- Statement reconciliation and research
- Competitive pricing based on statement analysis
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Support 24/7 – provided by ControlScan at www.compliance101.com/pci
- Data Breach coverage up to $100K per location, per incident
- EMV Technology & Security awareness training
- One easy-to-read monthly merchant statement displaying all card types
- Statements mailed on the 3rd business day of every month
- Processing fees deducted on the 10th business day of every month
- Processing fees deducted monthly instead of daily
- Optional online statement and reporting capabilities
- Electronic check, Gift, Loyalty, and PIN-Debit card processing
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services and Value-Added Reseller (VAR) E-Commerce Setup
To sign up for our Merchant Services program or for more information, please contact your local branch or commercial banker. You may also contact our CenterState Merchant Services Group between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday at (855) 662-0938