Our goal is to make sure your banking transition on June 23, 2017 is as easy and seamless as possible. We understand that you may have questions about your account(s) and the impact you will have from the merger. We want to provide you with clear, and concise information about this transition.
Please see below for helpful links that answer questions you may have about the move to the CenterState banking system, a copy of the commonly asked questions and answers, an easy to understand matrix of the account upgrades, account disclosures and information about CenterState Bank’s history and banking culture.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Disclosure
- CenterState Bank Valued Services
- Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Disclosure
Important Dates and Account Information You Should Know
For your convenience, your Gateway Bank account numbers for any checking, savings, money market, CD and loan will remain the same unless you have been otherwise notified (in a separate mailing.). You will be able to continue to use your Gateway Bank checks and your direct deposits will continue without interruption.
- During the weekend of June 23, 2017, your current accounts will transfer into similar CenterState Bank products. See account guides for your area:
- Statements – Gateway Bank will mail one final statement on your account(s) reflecting your final activity and closing balance. That same balance will be reflected on the first statement you receive from CenterState Bank.
Watch for your New Debit Card!
- Your new CenterState Bank MasterCard debit card(s) are on order and will be delivered prior to June 23rd. You will continue to use your Gateway Bank debit card/ATM card until Thursday, June 22nd. Once your Gateway card is disabled, your CenterState Bank MasterCard will be available for activation. (Look for specific times in your card mailer.)
- A separate “PIN mailer” will arrive shortly after you receive your card.
- If you would like to change your PIN, you may do so at any CenterState Bank ATM or branch after June 23rd.
- If you have not received your new MasterCard debit card(s) by June 23rd, please contact your local branch.
Please Note: If you have automatic bill payments tied to your old Gateway Bank debit card, you must provide the merchant with your new CenterState Bank debit card number as soon as possible after June 23rd; otherwise, your scheduled transactions may not process properly.
Logging into online banking for the first time
Your online accounts and bill payment transactions will transfer to CenterState Bank’s online banking system during the weekend of June 23, 2017. The Online Banking system will not be available during the merger weekend. We understand the inconvenience this may cause and we will work diligently to restore the service as quickly as possible.
After logging in for the first time you will have the opportunity to change your user ID, security questions and password. Once the system is available for use, the following credentials will grant the initial access to your online banking profile:
USER ID – enter your existing Gateway User ID, unless you have been contacted by the bank with other instructions.
- Personal – enter the last 4 digits of your social security number followed by your 5-digit zip code.
- Small Business – a temporary password will be delivered to your email address on file with Gateway Bank, prior to June 23rd. (We encourage you to verify that this address is correct prior to 6/23.)
Please Note: In order to avoid late penalties and to ensure your bills are paid in a timely manner, please enter or edit all online bill payment transactions prior to June 16th through your Gateway Bank online banking system. You will be able to create new payments or edit existing payments starting June 26th in CenterState Bank’s online system. If you have payments which will need to be sent between June 16th and the 23rd, you must enter them prior to the 16th. Automatic transfers will not convert into the CenterState Bank’s Online Banking system, and must be re-entered to ensure no disruption of future transactions.
Let us know how we can help.
Contact your Customer Care Department at 855-863-2265 or email us with any additional questions.