Our goal is to make sure your banking transition on April 21, 2017 is as easy and seamless as possible. We understand that you may have questions about your account(s) and the impact you will have from the merger. We want to provide you with clear, and concise information about this transition.
Please see below for helpful links that answer questions you may have about the move to the CenterState banking system, a copy of the commonly asked questions and answers, an easy to understand matrix of the account upgrades, account disclosures and information about CenterState Bank’s history and banking culture.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Disclosure
- CenterState Bank Valued Services
- Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Disclosure
Important Dates and Account Information You Should Know
For your convenience, your Platinum Bank account numbers for any checking, savings, money market, CD and loan will remain the same, you will be able to continue to use your Platinum Bank checks and your direct deposits will continue without interruption.
- During the weekend of April 21, 2017, your current accounts will transfer into similar CenterState Bank products. see account guide.
- Statements – Platinum Bank will mail one final statement on your account(s) reflecting your final activity and closing balance. That same balance will be reflected on the first statement you receive from CenterState Bank.
- Safe Deposit Box Reminder – South Lakeland, Downtown Lakeland, and Winter Haven
Boxes at these offices must be moved by the box holder. If you have a safe deposit box at one of these locations, you will need to transfer your contents to a box located at any CenterState Bank Office. We will gladly refund the remaining portion of your current annual rental, and also waive the first year’s rent on your new box (equivalent size). Your box will need to be closed by April 20th to avoid your box being drilled and your contents being held in safekeeping. Access to these Platinum Bank locations will not be available after this date.
Watch for your New Debit Card!
- Your new CenterState Bank MasterCard debit card(s) are on order and will be delivered prior to April 21st. You will continue to use your Platinum Bank debit card/ATM card until Thursday, April 20th. Once your Platinum card is disabled, your CenterState Bank MasterCard will be available for activation. (Look for specific times in your card mailer.) You will use the PIN associated with your Platinum Bank debit card/ATM card. If you would like to change your PIN, you may do so at any CenterState Bank ATM or branch after April 21st. If you have not received your new MasterCard debit card(s) by April 21st, please contact your local branch.
Logging into online banking for the first time
Your online accounts and bill payment transactions will transfer to CenterState Bank’s online banking system during the weekend of April 21, 2017. The Online Banking system will not be available until late Saturday afternoon, April 22nd. We understand the inconvenience this may cause and we will work diligently to restore the service as quickly as possible.
After logging in for the first time you will have the opportunity to change your user ID, security questions and password. The following credentials will grant the initial access to your online banking profile:
USER ID – enter your existing user id unless you have been contacted by the bank.
PASSWORD – enter the last 4 digits of your social security number plus your 5 digit zip code.
Please Note: In order to avoid late penalties and to ensure your bills are paid in a timely manner, please enter or edit all online bill payment transactions prior to April 15th through your Platinum Bank online banking system.
You will be able to create new payments or edit existing payments starting April 24th in CenterState Bank’s online system. If you have payments which will need to be sent between April 15th and the 24th, you must enter them prior to the 15th. Automatic transfers will not convert into the CenterState Bank’s Online Banking system, and must be re-entered to ensure no disruption of future transactions.
Let us know how we can help.
Contact your Customer Care Department at 855-863-2265 or email us with any additional questions.